A must for the acoustic guitarist, the AW2G simply clips to the instrument's headstock. The piezo sensor ensures accurate tuning, even in a noisy environment. The backlit display can be positioned for easy – and unobtrusive – viewing.
- Clip-on guitar tuner that attaches directly to any headstock – ideal for acoustic players.
- AW-2G Guitar Tuner comes with a clip that's optimized for attaching to a guitar headstock.
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section.
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage.
- Energy-saving Auto mode automatically switches to the low-power Soft mode when no sound is present.
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response.
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle.
- Calibration function accommodates a variety of concert pitches.
- Auto Power Off function maximizes the battery life, even if you forget to turn the tuner off.
- Memory Backup function.
Fast, accurate, and reliable guitar tuning – with clip-on convenience
While clip-on tuners offer convenience to every player, Korg’s AW-2G Guitar Tuner provides the swift and accurate results that today’s musician’s demand. The needle-style metering and large backlit display provide the ultimate in functional, high-visibility. Using an articulate mounting system, the entire display section can be quickly positioned for easy viewing. With the AW-2G Guitar Tuner, you'll be ready for stress-free tuning in any situation.
No Video found