- Managing and supervising the entire Ecommerce department .
- Developing Ecommerce strategy, with respect to catalogue, inventory, sales, brand visibility etc.
- Managing Ecommerce back end, such as setting up keywords, product listing priorities, offers, search engine optimization, data security.
- Providing training to the Ecommerce department staff, allocating work to them and monitoring their performance with specific KPIs (e.g. call handling per staff, response time, sales conversion, billing and dispatch timelines etc.) using scientific tools (CRM etc.).
- Keeping abreast with latest development in the Ecommerce space and suggesting appropriate changes to the company’s website in terms of website features and customer experience (UX); coordinating with website development partner and / or in
house team for implementation.
- Ensuring accurate listing of products on the website.
closely with the Content and Marketing teams, to ensure appropriate
content on the website and on digital marketing platforms.
- Setting up tracking tools, such as Google Analytics, and analysing and improving key indicators (traffic, bounce rate, conversion rate, cart abandonment rate, average ticket size etc.).
- Analysing competitor strategies, tracking and mapping competition (pricing, offers etc.).
- Preparing budgets for the Ecommerce department.
- Analysing and improving the profitability of the Ecommerce department.