|Profile||:||Manager - E-commerce.|
2. Developing E
3. Managing E
4. Providing training to the E
5. Keeping abreast with latest development in the E
6. Ensuring accurate listing of products on the website.
7. Working closely with the Content and Marketing teams, to ensure appropriate content on the website and on digital marketing platforms.
8. Setting up tracking tools, such as Google Analytics, and analysing and improving key indicators (traffic, bounce rate, conversion rate, cart abandonment rate, average ticket size etc.).
9. Analysing competitor strategies, tracking and mapping competition (pricing, offers etc.).
10. Preparing budgets for the E
11. Analysing and improving the profitability of the E
|Qualification||:||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Salary||:||As per industry standards|
|Post Date||:||February 26, 2021|
|Apply for this Job|