D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EXP15s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
No Video found
D'Addario, Acoustic Guitar Strings, EXP, Phosphor Bronze .010-.047 - Set EXP15