Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on your order form.
• Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day.
• As a security precaution, initial orders and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification.
• We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining deliveries.
• All items purchased from Furtadosonline are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
• For more information on our shipping policies, including rates, delivery times, and delays, please refer to our LogisticDetails page or call us at (022) 29206780 / 61415050.
• All items supplied will be accompanied by a official invoice.
• If payment for your order has been made in advance the order will be dispatched after receipt of the same.
• In the case of Cerdit Card payment your credit card will be charged only at the time of dispatch of the order.
Generally all orders are processed and shipped within 3-4 working days, once payment is confirmed and the product is in stock. However, certain categories of products have a different lead-times for delivery due to the nature of the product. If the delivery of a product is delayed for an extended period of time the same will be informed to the user. Kindly note, due to certain regulatory requirements or carrier availability it may not be possible to supply products to certain areas and locations. We will advise you if the area is unserviceable after you have placed your order. Transit times vary depending onb your location and mode of dispatch opted for. They are as follows: Therefore, to form an estimate of the amount of time you can expect to receive your items please add: Time to dispatch + Transit time