Your heroes. Your guitar. Plug in to your favorite band! Announcing JamVOX, an integrated monitor and software system that extracts the guitar from any MP3 and plugs you into the mix of their favorite bands.
JamVOX gives guitarists instant access to dozens of legendary amps and effects all in one easy to use "drag and drop" software interface. Revolutionary Guitar XTracktion (GXT) technology lets you remove the guitar part of your favorite song with the push of a button. Best of all, you can then take the lead yourself with instant rock star tone! Alternatively, you can extract or isolate the guitar part, slow down the tempo, and practice any style of music without changing the pitch.
- Revolutionary new GXT (Guitar XTracktion) function lets you cancel or extract the guitar part of an existing song.
- 19 famous guitar amps and 54 effect units ranging from vintage to modern are provided as software.
- Easy-to-use "drag and drop" interface enables guitarists to create their "dream guitar rig" without any advanced knowledge of amps or effects. Sound famous fast!
- A music player feature with convenient functions for jam sessions or practice.
- Import music files to jam along with from your favorite CDs, music library or MP3 player.
- A dedicated USB monitor speaker is included, and there's no need for complex wiring or specialized knowledge of computer music.
- Two guitar play-along CDs containing 28 famous rock classics.
- New Guitar Tab Search function - bring you directly to a song's tablature at GuitarInstructor.com.
- 32-Bit & 64-Bit Vista/Windows 7 support
JamVOX Software Amp/effect functionality
- 19 amp models ranging from vintage to modern: Virtual Valve Reactor even reproduces the operation of vacuum tube power amps VOX AC15, VOX AC15TB, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, UK BLUES, UK 68P, UK '80S, UK '90S, UK MODERN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 1x12, TWEED 4x10, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, US MODERN, US HIGAIN, UK MODERN2, BOUTIQUE METAL, MODDED OD
- 12 cabinet models that meticulously simulate the speaker response and cabinet design VOX AC15, VOX AC30, VOX AD412, VOX AD120VTX, UK H30 4x12, UK T75 4x12, BLACK 2x10, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 1x8, TWEED 1x12, TWEED 4x10, US V30 4x12
- 54 high-quality effect models: 18 pedal-type, 12 modulation-type, 11 delay-type, 12 reverb, noise reduction
PEDAL: TUBE OD, SUPER OD, ORANGE DIST, METAL DIST, FAT DIST, FUZZ, OCTAFUZZ, TREBLE BOOST, BOUTIQUE, VOLUME, VOX WAH, AUTO WAH, COMP, ACOUSTIC, OCTAVE, BLK/ORG PHASE, U-VIBE, RING MODULATOR
MODULATION: CLASSIC CHORUS, MULTI TAP CHORUS, STEREO CHORUS, BI CHORUS, CLASSIC FLANGER, DUO PHASE, FILTRON, PITCH SHIFTER, TEXTREM, ROTARY, MOD DELAY, TALK MOD
DELAY: STEREO DELAY, CROSS DELAY, 2 TAP DELAY, RHYTHM DELAY, HOLD DELAY, REVERSE DELAY, MOD DELAY, SWEEP DELAY, ANALOG DELAY, MULTI HEAD, ECHO PLUS
REVERB: SLAP, GATE, SPRING, BOUNCE, PLATE, GARAGE, CHAMBER, CANYON, ROOM, STUDIO, HALL, ARENA, HD-HALL, HD-CHAMBER, HD-ROOM
- Drag and drop six effect units to freely specify their routing
- More than 100 Guitar programs that include the guitar sounds of famous songs and guitarists
- Pickup modeling function lets you produce the sounds of different pickups than those actually on the connected guitar
- Audition function lets you hear the sound of each program without having to play your guitar
- Use the convenient Compare function and Snapshot function when editing your guitar sounds
- Auto Chromatic Tuner by KORG, with excellent visibility
- Use an optional expression pedal and foot switch to control the effects with your foot
Music Player functionality
- MP3 / AAC / WMA (Windows only) / WAV / AIFF format audio playback ... Songs protected by DRM (Digital Rights Managements) cannot be played back.
- AAC (Mac only) / WMA (Windows only) / WAV / AIFF format audio recording
- Import your iTunes library
- Revolutionary GXT (Guitar XTracktion) function cancels or extracts the guitar part of an existing song
- Tempo Change function lets you change the playback speed without affecting the pitch of the song
- Pitch Change function lets you change the playback pitch without affecting the tempo of the song
- Auto Change function allows you to automatically switch guitar sounds or GXT settings at the desired point during the song playback
- Loop Play function repeatedly plays the specified region of one song
- Loudness function adds a "live" feel to the song playback
- Use the dedicated website JamVOX-Online to find, audition, and download the Guitar programs or GXT programs that are best for a song: you can also upload your own settings for others to use
- 100 drum patterns are convenient for practicing or creating riffs
- Metronome function is indispensible for serious practice
Powered monitor speaker with built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
Two 3-inch full-range speakers deliver powerful and high-quality sound: rated power output is 0.75W+0.75W
USB bus powered design does not require an external power supply to be connected: 500mA current consumption
Proprietary low-latency design eliminates delay from when you play your guitar until you hear the sound
Mic input allows you to record vocals or enjoy sessions with a vocalist
Also usable as a USB audio interface that supports ASIO/CoreAudio compatible software, and as a speaker for your computer
Front and rear panels
*When using the JamVOX Monitor as a USB audio interface with ASIO/CoreAudio compatible software, it will operate as a 2-in/2out interface with 16-bit 44.1/48/96 kHz input and 24-bit 44.1/48/96 kHz output.
- Front panel
- Guitar Input (1/4 phone jack, Mono)
- Mic Input (XLR jack, Mono)
- Mic Input Level Control
- Output Level Control
- Phones Output (1/4 phone jack, Stereo)
- Monitor Level Control
- Power indicator LED
- Rear panel
- Line Input L / R (1/4 phone jacks)
- Line Output L / R (1/4 phone jacks)
- Foot Switch Jack (1/4 phone jack)
- Expression Pedal Jack (1/4 phone jack)
- USB Port (Connector TYPE B)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 240 mm x 160 mm x 122.5 mm (not including protrusions)
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Hal Leonard CDs - Comes with 28 guitar karaoke tracks that every guitarist knows (recorded by Hal Leonard Corporation, USA).
- Included Items: USB cable, Installation CD (contains JamVOX Software, Drivers, and Owner's manual), two audio CDs (Hal Leonard play-along tracks for guitar), Installation/setup guide
- Options: VOX Foot Switch VFS-2, KORG Expression Pedal EXP2
- CPU: Apple PowerPC G4 1.5GHz or faster, or Intel CPU
- RAM: 1GB or larger
- Display: 1,024 x 768 - 32,000 colors or higher
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later but not currently compatible compatible with Mac OS X v10.6.5. Please upgrade to OS X v10.6.6
- JamVOX is now supported with MacBook Air models listed below:
* MacBook Air (11-inch, Late 2010)
* MacBook Air (13-inch, Late 2010)
Please update your Mac OS to 10.6.6 to use your JamVOX with these models.
- CPU: Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB or larger
- Display: 1,024 x 768 16 bit colors or higher
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1(32-bit) or later
- Vista 64-bit is supported by JamVox Ver1.10