Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Acorn
The 5AX was design by Chris Adler, drummer for the heavy metal band Lamb of God. Similar to a 5A in length and diameter, the 5AX is fast and powerful. The oversized barrel tip provides a full and robust sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Barrel wood tip provides a board, clear tone and is ideal for live performance
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
No Video found
Promark, Drumstick, Signature, Chris Adler TX5AXW